torsdag den 30. juni 2011

Bodymodding skin

I think I might end up doing one collected text about playing with the alterations of physical trades...So far I'm just gathering notes under the label "Bodywork"

Selftanner to get a believable tan, to get an unbelievable tan and to get crazy brown is a good tool.

Doing it badly at home can actually lead to interesting results also. I think, that if Selftanner intentionally is applied badly, it can be made to look like a believable skindisease or really worn skin. The advantages of using Selftanner instead of makeup is obvious.- It can be touched, you can try to cover it up with makeup and all the shizzles....

I love how one failed experiment still leads to new data :D

1 kommentar:

  1. I might just want to do crappy selftanning for Kapo, hmmm....

    SvarSlet