mandag den 27. juni 2011

Joani the tantric guru part 3

Mirroring!

I spoke to my soon to be playmate - that is going to portray Joanis husband Kohani. One aspect of their relationship is described as " You touch and talk and keep the erotic power
awake between you, also when there’s no room or time for becoming One".

For this we will actively use:

I think it will work wonders. We will use "acting alike" as " signaling sexual/emotional interest" and "acting different" as the opposite. This will make us able to give eachother a feeling of more or less constant attention without having to talk or even be in the same group of people. I think of their connection as water for some reason. It flows, it is kinda slow and fluent.

It might even make our Characters seem a bit uncanny at times, witch I think is perfect :)

Kohani is the ultimate hippie, and i think she wears clothing to please him. She has been hunting him down for years and doesn't want to alienate him. On the other hand, she wants to join the 80's and the fashion and luxury...so I am gonna hunt for stuff, that makes her feel modern but also look attractive to her man. She knows that she has the right to wear what she want's, but she also feels like she has the right to be desired by her husband.

I think my problem with Joani is, that she is kinda simpleminded...But I have tackled that before...Maybe in this realization I will finally get my hands around her neck :)

Her spiritualism is a simple one. She feels certainty and wants others to feel it as well. She wants others to feel as free from fear as she does.

I think that she is very good at what she does, because of her immediate and honest way of acting and responding. She gets angry and sad on direct impulse and she knows that the goddess exists. She can feel scared and uncertain when she is stressed and confused, but in her center ( lies no existential fear) is the love of the Goddess and her love for Joani.
She feels intentional. She walks around knowing, that she is on this planet with the Goddess direct intent behind her. ( this is kinda scary :)
And for now she feels like, she knows where the universe wants her to go and that she is in tune with that.

So....Average IQ, Good at reading social ques, dressing for her guy ( hippiestyle), Certainty as product and inner center... More to come!




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar